Dec 7, 2003
Dear Dr. Bob,
Thank you for answering my question about the underwear in the dryer. You told me that there is no risk and a tremendous weight was lifted off my shoulders.Can you please just inform me of why there is no risk. Did the heat of the dryer KILL the virus or did the possiblilty of the detergent and water KILL the virus. I would just like to know the answer for my own knowledge as well as everyone elses.
God bless you and Steve.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The answer to your question is "all of the above." Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- 16 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.