Risk of Needle Sharing
Dec 7, 2003
Is it okay to share needles if both parties wear condoms?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Mr. Ashcroft, how many times do we have to go over this information??? Shouldn't you be busy draping fabric over the naked bosoms of Lady Justice statues, or trying to outlaw more civil liberties, or something like that?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.