Please don't ignore this woo-hoo!

Hello Dr. Bob, I hope that your well. Sometime ago, I emailed you regarding my on/off sore throat for months. My email was entitled "ignored". The situation which had me concerned was a short relationship that I had with a man who really wasn't as serious as I was. His level of committment isn't in question though, it was a condom that came off, because it must not have been put on properly. Thus, came the worry of my sore throats and swollen glands. I just wanted to let you know that my test was negative. My doctor and I are continuing to look into what my problem was. I have since changed doctors because my last doctor said that it couldn't have been mono. My current doctor feels that it may have been stress. I can't imagine that stress could cause such symptoms. However, I will test again at 180 days. Thank you for your concern and your continued committment to this cause. the no longer "nervous, ignored" woman.

Hello No Longer "Nervous, Ignored" Woman,

Welcome back to The Forum and congratulations on your great news so far! Yes, stress can indeed cause symptoms like those you described! Amazing, isn't it?

Good luck on the 180-day test!

Stay well.

(Rent Fan here) Happy 10 years to you and Dr Steve!
Risk of Needle Sharing