(Rent Fan here) Happy 10 years to you and Dr Steve!

Hi Dr. Bob,

I hope you are doing well. I have been reading your posts as usual and you seem to be doing fabulous! I was looking at my calendar for December and noticed that I jotted down your 10 year date with Dr Steve. OK I am not a physco....just a fan who adores you and what you do for so many. So please accept my best wishes for you and Dr Steve on many,many,many more decades of happiness together! I also hope the concerted effort 2003 was a sucess! I was very dissapointed that I could not go...I really had all intentions of it but could not make it this year. I am saving for next year already! I want to shake your hand and thank you for being such an inspiration to me....I have all A's and B's in Nursing school so far! I am also sending my donation this week and a letter to you. It should be arriving soon! To all the worried wells...Day without Art/Night without Lights is approaching. Support your local Aids Service organization and make a diffence in someones life! OK, I am off my soap box now. Dr Bob- I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy holiday season! Love, K

Hello K,

Thank you! Congratulations on doing so well in nursing school!

Concerted Effort 2003 was a concerted success. We hope to have videotapes of the event available at The Foundation office in a few weeks. Other details about the concert will also soon be posted on The Foundation's website, www.concerteffort.org.

Stay well, K. Steve and I are leaving Tuesday for Paris to celebrate our 10th. Does life get any better than this?

Used a plastic grocery bag as a condom..trouble!
Please don't ignore this woo-hoo!