Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

(Rent Fan here) Happy 10 years to you and Dr Steve!
Dec 7, 2003

Hi Dr. Bob,

I hope you are doing well. I have been reading your posts as usual and you seem to be doing fabulous! I was looking at my calendar for December and noticed that I jotted down your 10 year date with Dr Steve. OK I am not a physco....just a fan who adores you and what you do for so many. So please accept my best wishes for you and Dr Steve on many,many,many more decades of happiness together! I also hope the concerted effort 2003 was a sucess! I was very dissapointed that I could not go...I really had all intentions of it but could not make it this year. I am saving for next year already! I want to shake your hand and thank you for being such an inspiration to me....I have all A's and B's in Nursing school so far! I am also sending my donation this week and a letter to you. It should be arriving soon! To all the worried wells...Day without Art/Night without Lights is approaching. Support your local Aids Service organization and make a diffence in someones life! OK, I am off my soap box now. Dr Bob- I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy holiday season! Love, K

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello K,

Thank you! Congratulations on doing so well in nursing school!

Concerted Effort 2003 was a concerted success. We hope to have videotapes of the event available at The Foundation office in a few weeks. Other details about the concert will also soon be posted on The Foundation's website, www.concerteffort.org.

Stay well, K. Steve and I are leaving Tuesday for Paris to celebrate our 10th. Does life get any better than this?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Used a plastic grocery bag as a condom..trouble!
Next
Please don't ignore this woo-hoo!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.