Bottoms make great Liars

Dear Dr. Bob, I love the new photo you are so cute. You are a compasionate god and hot too!

I desperately need your help. I will try to explain the best I can. In July of 2002 I tested positive. Couldn't understand. I was in a monogamous relationship for 3 years, got tested regularly. Well so I thought. Found out I was dating someone who made the whore of Babylon look like Mother Theresa. After much discussion and his lack to ever take a HIV test. It was decided that I probably got it one of the few times I played the receiver for him since I was tested twice the first year I met him it had to happen with him. We continued living together and having unprotect sex since, since I was stupid. He all the time was the receiver (about 10 months) before I finally left him. I finally saw him earlier this month and he told me he was tested twice since us and his results are neg. continue on about sueing for jepordizing his life? blah, blah, blah. I cried for a week. How can this be? I have ejectulate in him more times than I can remember, never using a condom and half the time no lube. Is he some kind of miracle? Or as usually a liar trying to make me feel bad? Is anything of this possible?

Thank you, Lied To.

Hello Lied To,

Could the whore of Babylon possibly be guilty of not telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Yes, of course. It's also worth noting that certainly not every exposure to HIV leads to HIV transmission. In fact, the vast majority of exposures do not!

Knowing you are now HIV-positive, certainly latex condoms each time, every time should be your credo. However, all sexually active adults have the personal responsibility to keep themselves safe.

So is the Mother Theresa look-a-like guy a miracle man? No. Most likely, he's just a guy who chose to take a risk (unprotected sex) and was lucky enough not to become infected.

Can this gohorrhea scenario be possible?
CONDOM BREAK and medicated Vaseline: Please answer ASAP