YOO HOO Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum, Yip ie kai e, Astalavista hypochondriac

Dear Dr Bob

First let me thank you and the forum for giving me help to get through the Worried Well blues. Now I am going to WOO HOO on the invitation to join the X worried well files club. (sure better than any country resort club in the world?

I was the guy who had unprotected receptive oral and protected with the sex worker. My test today turned out NON reactive. WOO HOO again.

A few words for those out there WW

1 It is true, receptive oral sex has lower risk 2 Don't fret and get stressed, all the symptoms will magically come up as you 'hunt ' for them. 3 GET TESTED, it is the only way to know for sure, not symptoms because I myself went through all that scannig my body for all the symptoms and actually finding them.

Tomorrow I am going to contact my local AIDS organization and volunteer services-after all I am half a doc.(having done 3 years med school, but discontinued because of illness. You would not believe it Dr Bob but back then in 1987 I contracted cryptoccal meningitis but fully recovered with fluconazole treatment)

Thanks again New X Files member

Hello New X-Filer!

Welcome to the club! Thanks for taking the time to write.

Cryptococcal meningitis? Ouch! Glad the fluconazole worked well for you. Now what about going back to medical school? It's not nearly as stressful as being a worried well!

Stay well.

I bagged it for the main part. Donation out shortly
Floggin the Dolphin and Other Issues