I bagged it for the main part. Donation out shortly

I had sex with a high risk person protected (condem did not break) and had unprotected insertive oral sex. About two weeks later I had all the symptoms including high fever. I know you say this is extremely low risk but is there really any risk I was told nobody has been infected this way. Am i wrong or are people being infected this way and its just rare? My doc said as long as the condem did not break or come off not to worryand that I dont even need a test for hiv but should possibly test for other stds that CAN be caught from recieving unprotected oral. Why do you say extremely low risk unless you are talking about a mouth full of blood and cuts on the penis in which case I wouldnt even clarify that risk as a bj. I plan on following my docs advise but will not get a hiv test unless it is warranted. So please get back to me on this. By the way I think you are great and a donation will be on the way shortly.

Why do I say that unprotected insertive oral sex has an extremely low risk for HIV transmission? Well, the primary reason is that unprotected insertive oral sex has an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. That's why!

Large clinical trials have shown that the risk is indeed "extremely low." Why don't we say absolutely no risk? Because we can't. Extremely rare things happen extremely rarely. So, even if there aren't any "documented cases," there are some "reported cases." These rare cases have most often been linked to extenuating circumstances, such as oral mucous membrane trauma following dental work, etc. -- so there is at least a theoretical risk it could happen. Just as there is a theoretical risk that lightening will strike the large oak tree next to your house, causing a large branch to break loose, fall, and crush the nasty black cat belonging to your even nastier neighbor, who then gets mad and takes his semiautomatic machine gun personally signed by the NRA's Charlton Heston, and fires 100 rounds into your new Lexus SUV to get even. See what I mean? It's theoretically possible but not very probable because we all know you'd never drive an SUV- right?

Only you can decide whether or not to get tested. We can only advise you that your risk was "extremely low," and that if you do test, wait at least three months for a definitive result.

Thanks for the donation!

Stay well.

Safe Sex and Save Sex: Which Way?
YOO HOO Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum, Yip ie kai e, Astalavista hypochondriac