Safe Sex and Save Sex: Which Way?

I understand that condoms do not offer a 100 protection against STIs, but medical experts are insisting on it. Is it medically wrong for all professionals to recommend "Save Sex", that is chastity before marriage and fidelity in marriage instead of the so-called safe sex that has failed to offer any salvation to us all?

Well, what do you suggest for me? I'm not legally allowed to get married. Chastity is a fine concept but runs counter to human nature, and is not a viable option to most of mankind. It's not "medically wrong for all professionals to recommend "save sex"" instead of "safe sex." Rather, it's just colossally nave! Remember Nancy Regan's "just say no" drug campaign? I guess she got the idea form her astrologer.

Foot-Job
I bagged it for the main part. Donation out shortly