I HAVE A LONG TONGUE

dear Doc, i have a long tongue, it can protrude to at least 5-6cm from my mouth (infact i can cover the end of my nose with the end of my tongue) and it is quite wide (around 6cm). Above are all estimates never got round to actually measuring it though. I love giving cunninlingus to women and i like going deep into the vagina with my tongue and try to lap out and swallow all of the white gooey tasty female cum/secretions. Sometimes I share this gooey white stuff with however i am giving head to. I have read that i am at low risk for infection but i was wondering if the risk was any greater if one was actually able to lap out the vaginal/cervical secretions and swallow them.

So far i have always tested negative but am worried that one i will be unlucky.

thanks

long tongue Joe

Hello Long-Tongue Joe,

I'll bet you did well on your "oral exams" in school, didn't you? Or perhaps they just always cast you as the fly catching frog in the school play?? I'm also not sure if this is serious or written tongue-in-cheek (or tongue in whatever). Or perhaps you're just trying to get a date with some of the ladies reading this post.

My answer to you is similar to what I've told all the guys writing in saying they had King Kong sized schlongs and were worried about possible increased risk due to their massive members. No, eel-tongue, your risk is no greater than other "less talented" oral experts who can't lick boogers out of their own noses.

I'm a bottom
Admiration