Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I HAVE A LONG TONGUE
Dec 4, 2003

dear Doc, i have a long tongue, it can protrude to at least 5-6cm from my mouth (infact i can cover the end of my nose with the end of my tongue) and it is quite wide (around 6cm). Above are all estimates never got round to actually measuring it though. I love giving cunninlingus to women and i like going deep into the vagina with my tongue and try to lap out and swallow all of the white gooey tasty female cum/secretions. Sometimes I share this gooey white stuff with however i am giving head to. I have read that i am at low risk for infection but i was wondering if the risk was any greater if one was actually able to lap out the vaginal/cervical secretions and swallow them.

So far i have always tested negative but am worried that one i will be unlucky.

thanks

long tongue Joe

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Long-Tongue Joe,

I'll bet you did well on your "oral exams" in school, didn't you? Or perhaps they just always cast you as the fly catching frog in the school play?? I'm also not sure if this is serious or written tongue-in-cheek (or tongue in whatever). Or perhaps you're just trying to get a date with some of the ladies reading this post.

My answer to you is similar to what I've told all the guys writing in saying they had King Kong sized schlongs and were worried about possible increased risk due to their massive members. No, eel-tongue, your risk is no greater than other "less talented" oral experts who can't lick boogers out of their own noses.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I'm a bottom
Next
Admiration

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.