Comment for worried wells (PLEASE POST)

Dear Bob

I really appreciate what you do. I just got my test results back, 3 months after risky unprotected encounter with a girl who sleeps around a lot. I have experienced every symptom of ARS: rash, low grade fever, headaches, swollen lymph nodes, inflamed red throat, slight joint aches and some tingling in my legs. Well I tested negative on standard ELISA, and I am very very relieved. So to all other WWs, the best and the only definite answer you may get to your fears is to GET TESTED after three months.

Bob, I really respect what you do and I really appreciate all the help you provide to WWs inspite of your own positive status. I pray and I hope we will have a therapeutic vaccine in your lifetime. I also hope that many youngs med students opt for an AIDS field as their medical career path. I am just not sure whether the medical field of AIDS is considered to be prestigious in medicine compared to the other fields. I hope you are coping well and that this horrible disease is under your control. I will not say WOHOO yet, as I want to do another test at 4 months, but I am certainly relieved. Thanks for all the help Bob.

Thanks!

By the way, I see no need to delay your celebration! Let's get this party started! Crank-up the volume and yell WOO-HOO!

Stay well.

Not So Terrified Over Oral Anymore!!!
I WENT AND GOT MY RESULTS TODAY