Not So Terrified Over Oral Anymore!!!

I think that history is repeating itself here. The last time I sought your help, I was able to find my answer before you had a chance to respond. I think the same thing may have happened, but I find that I truly only trust you. So even though I'm feeling better, I would still love it greatly if you could respond about this. I first called the CDC Hotline and after being unnecessarily lectured and told that my two little licks were the same as full unprotected oral sex, I knew that I was talking to someone who apparently had their own agenda. She was both condescending and rude. In any case, I called my state health dept and spoke with a very nice and helpful representative who informed me that the only risk would have been if I had a cut on my tongue. When I told him that I didn't, he said that there was no risk then. I know that the CDC hag was giving me correct GENERAL information, she wasn't listening to me when I tried to explain that I never took the penis into my mouth. I'm really really hoping that you agree with what the health dept. rep. told me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Love to Love You

Dr. Bob-I really need your help. I was just with another man and I ran the tip of my tongue over the bottom part of the head of his penis twice. I think there must have been some dried or drying precum on it because I could taste it on the tip of my tongue. Now I'm terrified that I placed myself at risk for HIV. Did I? Or am I just overreacting? I could really use your advice on this one, I'm going nuts. I didn't at any point take his penis into my mouth, but is what I did enough to infect me? I'm married and freaking out big time. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

The Terrified Guy

Hello Terrified Guy,

I'm reading and typing just as fast as I can, but I'm still ass-deep in questions. Opening my mailbox is like stepping into quicksand. Glub . . . glub. . . glub.

I do appreciate questioners searching the archives for the answer to their questions, and I ask for their patience.

Sorry you got a rude and condescending prude at the CDC whom are they hiring down there, former employees of the Vatican? I agree with your state health department guy. Your risk is so incredibly low as to be essentially nonexistent.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Are standard anemia tests accurate?
Comment for worried wells (PLEASE POST)