Thanks, I took my test today

Hi Dr Bob

I just like to say Thanks for always posting encouraging words to scare people like us. At first I plan to never take this exam, and just wait till I can't live anymore, but your posts has kept me from doing this. Thanks

I took my HIV test on Monday, is really been a hard 12 week but I'm glad I did it. I donot know the result but if I'm negative I promise you I will donate some your charity otherwise I will have to save money to keep living strong like you do.

I am so glad there are so many patients with HIV to have you as a doc. I know they are in good hands.

P.S please wish me luck ^_^

Thanks for your very kind comments. You have my wishes for the very, very best luck! And I'll ask all the readers of this forum to send you good karma as well!

Let me know what happens. Hopefully, we'll be able to WOO-HOO. But even if the news is not good, we'll get through it together, OK? I've got lots of experience in how to live well despite cohabitating with this pesky unwanted invader!

re: I tested negative: I'm positive
NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER!!!