Thank you-My hero

Dr Bob, Here is just another Thank you. You have become a kind of hero for me. I haven't posted on this site before but,it helped me more than I can express when I really need it.I didn't realize that you are Hiv+ at first when reading your web site. I was waiting for my test results and very scared. When I read that you are Hiv+ it affected me deeply-there I was worring myself sick over this disease and someone who actually has it was right in front of me all along living life and helping others to boot. You gave me the strength to go and get my resulth when I didn't know if I could.I realized that either way my life would still go on. I am neg Thank God or Buddah or Allah It dosen't matter. What I am trying to say is the profound thing is that someone with a disease considered a death sentence to many helped me and I am sure countless others to appreciate the life they have no matter what. Iknow this sounds sappy but it is true and you really are my hero.M

You are more than welcome! Congratulations on your negative test, or as Fred Flintstone used to say, "Yabba-dabba-do!"

If All MD Can Be Like You, Bob!
Real exposure, real question