As Paul Anka said tonight

"Gays praise Jean Chretiens days".Jean Chretien is our Canadian Prime Minister and Paul Anka was referring to Chretiens stand on same sex marriages..I am not gay myself but i say to each there own..It's almost a year since i became a Dr Bob follower..Took me a year to finally have enough balls to get tested,I will know the results in a couple of weeks..takes 3 weeks in Canada aparently..Doctor says i really have nothing to worry about beacuse my routine blood tests were fine,I can't help but say to myself "ya right"..My Dr needs to start visitng Dr Bob and learn a few things about HIV/AIDS..anyways,i hope this past year has been as good for you as it has for me Dr Dudola..Toronto guy

Hello Toronto Guy,

Yeah, first Canada, now Massachusetts! The religious right continues to piss and moan about protecting the "sanctity" of marriage and then prove how special they think it is by giving us "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire?" Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" "The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette," "Race to the Alter," etc., etc., etc.

Good luck Toronto Guy. I'll be waiting to hear your good news that "yea right" really was right (but please not religious right, OK?)

George and Jay your friend
Doctor told me 12 week test is worthless