Got Results

Thank you for your forumn on this subject, it surely helped me through my time of waiting on my test restults, in which all during I had every symptom of ARS you can imagine. All for no reason, I was negative. That was at the 8 month mark so I sure it's correct. I just wanted to tell you I appreciate greatly what you're doing and after going through this scare I have a whole new outlook on things. Thanks again. Stop worrying people, it will make you crazy. Go get tested if you have doubts, it sets your mind at ease..

Hello "Got Results,"

Congratulations! WOO-HOO! Let's do a "Got Results" TV commercial to replace some of those "Got Milk" ones, OK?

Stay well.

peripheral neuropathy?
Hints from Heloise