Mutual Masturbation by rubbing penis against my penis

Hi there Dr. Robert,

I am a 23 year old male in johannesburg (South Africa)Sure you hear this all the time - but man honestly mean it when I say that I appreciate your time & dedication to detailed answers to 'so many' questions. People like you are hard to find.

Ok so here goes another question... and yeah many variations of similar situations have already been queried and answered. But, I would like to specifically ask about the dangers (if there are any) of having another guy jerking off his penis with mine rubbing them together in his hands? I presume there is a risk - considering the fact that my penis could have (probably did) come into contact with his precum. He did not cum on my penis though (but on my chest). He sucked me and I did not suck him. There was no penetration at all.

And like so many others - I am extremely worried... cause it was an experience I had to kill the curiosity - this happened 2 weeks after breaking up with my girlfriend. Now a week later I am back together with the same girl (& man oh man - sop happy to have her back) - should I be scared to engage in sex with her (cause man the last thing I want is to infect her especially considering the fact that we sometimes don't make use of a condom - as for her I am pretty much 99.9 sure she has'nt come into contact with another person sexually - and we have both been tested previously)!

Yeah definetly feel alot of guilt after this experience with a guy - but the real concern is definetly whether or not I am infected with HIV - I suppose I should wait 3 months and go for a test - and thats the only way I can really be sure?

Ok I think I better stop... Sorry for such a lengthy question - Hope to hear from you - and once again - an extremely big Thank-you for your great work out there!!

mp

Yep, queried before and answered before, so I'll be brief. Body rubbing (frottage), even with penis-to-penis contact, is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. Therefore, your potential exposure is insertive oral sex, which, as you probably know, carries only an extremely small risk for HIV transmission.

Should you decide to be tested, yes you should wait three months for a definitive result.

suture needle stick
NEGATIVE! WOO HOO!!