My girlfriend is allergic to latex, so we can't use a condom. What other protection is there?

Hello, I'm a teen virgin and so is my girlfriend. We decided we wanted to have sex, but I found out she was allergic to latex, so we can't use a condom. I don't know what to do. I know the pill doesn't protect against HIV, so I was just wondering if theres a non-latex condom available on the market, and if so, where can I find it.

I'm delighted you and your girlfriend are planning ahead to stay safe! For latex allergic folks, I recommend polyurethane condoms. There are several brands to choose from, and they can be found in almost all drug stores. Just read the label on the box or packet. Avanti is a common brand carried in the U.S.

Stay safe. Stay well.

X-WORRIED WELL CLUB BABY!!!! (woo-hoo)
Thank you Dr. Bob. My donation is on its way.