X-WORRIED WELL CLUB BABY!!!! (woo-hoo)

No question here Bob, (I'm so excited).. I have great news... I was one of the million well worried people out there "thinking" i had HIV. Well guess what?? yep, your right, I don't. I got my results back and i am clean as a whistle. I delayed my comment for a week just to prove a point... You ready people... listen up... My upset stomach, rash, headache,fatigue, and lymph nodes have all went back to normal. I was worrying myself so much i put those things on myself. Yeah, how stupid is that. I feel like I could run 10k race right now. (i told you i was happy) But Dr. Bob, once again you were right and i want to say thank you soo so so much and I love ya.. Please post this for all those well worried to see. (OH YEAH-- for the people who didnt see my post the first time, I had "UNPROTECTED" vaginal intercourse.. (that was also so stupid). But thanks again Bob.....Chris

Hi Club Baby,

Thank you for taking time to write back! Yes, the amazing magically disappearing "every-ARS-symptom-in-the-book" condition is a pleasure to experience, isn't it? Congratulations, Chris. I'm delighted by your excellent news just in time for Thanksgiving.

Welcome to the X-Files (X-Worried Well)! I'll run that 10K with you if you like! We can WOO-HOO the whole way!

Stay well.

Can I WOO?
My girlfriend is allergic to latex, so we can't use a condom. What other protection is there?