Potential HIV exposure after doing something dumb?

I did something dumb. I had protected insertive sex with a sex worker following a nude body to body massage with lots of contact. The condom stayed intact, but I am worried that I am having acute symptoms. 6 days after the incident, I am having back aches that have persisted for 3 days. I know of no other symptoms that I am having, but it just seems very coincedental to have this problem right after my encounter. Should there be any cause for concern, or am I just being obsessive? I have learned my lesson, and would be happy to make a donation. Am I a WOOHOO or no?

Thank you.

"Protected" sex is never dumb! In fact, it's very, very smart and "loads" of fun! Backaches are not an indication of HIV. In fact, I'd think they are more of an indication that you need another massage. That's what I do when my back hurts. As for the "happy ending" to your massage, since the sex was protected, you really should have no worries.

So:

1."Cause for concern" No.

2.Are you "just being obsessive?" Yes.

3.WOO-HOO? Definitely.

4.Donation? Thank you! Donation information and the ability to make credit card donations is now available at The Foundation's website, www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well.

Effect of vitamines during window period + HIV-2 testing
You be Cher and I will be Nicolas Cage!