HEY BOB I LOVE THE NEW PICTURE IT'S ABOUT TIME

I have been looking at that okd picture that is in black and white and it sucked, it does you no justice, what so ever.

Quick question, where exactly are the lymph nodes in the groin located, that sounds stupid of me but..................I mean are they near the penis, lower than the penis, above it near the hip?

The picture is great, and you deserved it long ago!!!!!

J-

Hey J,

Thanks. Glad you like the new photo.

Lymph nodes in the groin are not exactly in the same place on all folks. I can't use your penis as a landmark, because I don't know how "talented" you are, and whether you dress to the left or the right. Besides, what about the women reading this forum? Advising lymph nodes are, for instance, "2 inches from the penis" wouldn't help them much, now would it?

There are lots of lymph nodes in the groin area like Starbucks at busy intersections. The easiest place to feel them is in the "crease" where your leg, hip, and home entertainment center all meet. OK?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Love the new photo!!!
Infection From condom