underwear from the dryer

Dr Bob,

Can you get HIV from underwear that was taken out of the clothes dryer. I took a pair of girls underwear out of the dryer and about 10 minutes later I used it to masterbate. I wrapped the underwear around my penis for a little and then I started to smell them. There were no stains on the underwear but there was a slight odor, and I think that was from the hot air that came of the dryer. I took my tongue and licked the crotch part of the underwear, I did not taste any vaginal secretion that would normally be on a pair of used underwear, and now I am concerned that I could have gotten HIV from this. I would assume that the clothes were washed because none of the clothes smelled or looked dirty. Would the hot air thats in the dryer KILL the virus? I know that this is a strange question but I called the CDC and they told me in a nasty way that I need a therapist, they thought that there is something wrong with me to even think that I could have gotten HIV from this.I looked through all the responses and have not found any questions relating to this. I am hoping that I did not put myself at risk , but I would appreciate your expert advice and a Woo-Hoo.

Thanks

The CDC was nasty and told you that you needed a therapist for sniffing, tasting, and whacking off with girls' underwear you swiped from a clothes dryer? I don't agree with that, unless of course the underwear belonged to your mother, in which case, yeah, a therapist would indeed be in order.

So what's your risk from this clandestine Laundromat activity? Well, aside form annoying the hell out of whoever's panties you chewed up and jizzed all over, I'd say none. Specifically, what about HIV risk? Absolutely none. So, can you WOO-HOO? Sure, but take the dryer lint fuzzy stuff out of your nose first, OK? Stay well.

New Question About Lambskin Condoms Not In Archives
Hetrosexual Male in need of an answer!!