Thank you my Hero!

Dear Dr. Bob,

This will be the last time for me writing in this Forum. I did post some questions asking you your opinion many, many times before which, obviously did not get any reply back. Well, I don't know why I am still writing this letter, I feel that I just want to let you know that I already took the test and got back the result just now!

I asked you what was the probability of me contracting hiv through oral sex, which in my case involves teeth brushing a minute before she performed oral sex on me. I was depressed and my thoughts go nowhere but thinking that I might have been contracted with the virus. I sent you many mails hoping that you reply me with some supportive, hopeful news, and encouraging remarks that ensure me I am negative just to make myself feel better. However, since I got no reply back, I decided to test myself at the hiv testing centre.

I did not want to wait and wait for you to reply me, because it won't happen! You won't reply me! Well, that's fine.

I got back negative. Like you said to other worried wells. So, I just want to let all you people on the web surfing and reading this mail. Get tested. Stop relying on asking (no offense) to this forum just to make you feel better.

My point is, gather up your courage and take the test. If it says negative, then it is negative. Don't take so many tests because once you get it after 3 months, it is definitely a negative.

Thank you Dr. Bob. You are an inspiration to many! I appreciate you!

Someone in San Francisco

Hi Someone in San Francisco,

Thanks for being understanding. I'd like to offer words of encouragement and even my shoulder to cry on (well, at least until Will & Grace comes on) to all the worried wells, but I'd have to be cloned 1000 times over. So, I'm hoping folks will read the gazillion responses to similar questions I've already posted, and realize my advice is very consistent! And since you are right here in San Francisco, why didn't you just stop by for coffee and we could have just had a chat or watched Will & Grace together?

Stay well! WOO-HOO! Happy Thanksgiving.

Grope in sex club
New Question About Lambskin Condoms Not In Archives