Grope in sex club

Dear Dr. Bob,

Your site is wonderful. Bless you and your collegues.

I was in a sex club recently. I didn't participate with anyone, but I did observe a very hot hunky couple going at it. One of them asked me to participate and I politely declined. Unexpectedly he grabed and stroke my penis. I pulled away. Is it posible, because he was stroking his own penis and that of his partner's, and then stroked mine, that I could have been infected with HIV? By the way, I have a prince albert piercing. Would the piercing increase the risk of transmission in this way(it's several years old).

Thank you.

You were "observing a very hot hunky couple going at it" and "unexpectedly" one of them grabbed your Prince Albert-pierced manhood and stroked it? I'd have to guess you were "observing" from extremely close range!!!

So what's the HIV risk from your very hot hunky "reach out and touch someone" sex club guy? Essentially none. You can relax! Oh, and for future reference, when visiting sex clubs, keeping your princely Mr. Happy at least arm's length away from hot spunky hunks will prevent unanticipated pierced peter petting.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks! After multiple trips to Thailand, I am NEGATIVE!
Thank you my Hero!