Guy from Venezia, Italy needs help.

Hi Dr. Bob, i'm from Venice, Italy, i'm sure you already know this beautiful town.

I've a very simple and short question but i'm going nut thinking about it. I had protected intercourse with a girl but before that, she lubed herself and with the same hands she put me the condom. Do i have to worry? I wait for your answer

Stay Well Andrea

P.s. Last month i was in Los Angeles and Las Vegas and i went to "L.A. walk against hiv", a great experience.

Hello Andrea,

I'll be in Venice next summer. Yes, I do know well what a magical place it is!

Your simple short question will get a simple short reply. No, you don't have to worry about your partner's lube job, even if she used the same hands to dress your one-eyed monster in his rubber suit. You followed the safe sex guidelines. Continue to practice safe sex and you'll stay well.

Yes, the LA AIDS Walk is indeed a great experience. Let's start a Venice AIDS gondola ride!

I've got a bone to pick with you Dr B!
The Working Worried...