I've got a bone to pick with you Dr B!

Dr Bob, Here is my issue with you Dr Bob! I thought I was infected with HIV last August (thats 2002 buddy) and like so many others I didnt listen to your advice and I tested and tested and tested and when I was done testing.... guess what I tested some more. I knew I was postive and those test were just plain wrong! I thought I must have HIV 2 or some new stain! I mean I had crazy drenching shamu like night sweats, swollen nodes in all areas, SHINGLES, fatigue that put me in the hospital, geographic tongue, a fever of 103 and a dry cough only 17 days after I had an exposure. (I wont go there)

I asked you the right questions and you gave me the right answers- You know the whole three month accurate results thing. I should have listen to you.

Well, I finally accepted my results when I got tested for the last time at 7 months (probably wasted about 2000 grand and almost lost my job - very depressing because all I needed was my free clinic results at three months) So here is my issue with you punk: STOP BEING SO DAMN WITTY. I NEED TO MOVE ON! HOW CAN I NOT LOG ON WHEN YOU CRACK ME UP EVERYDAY! ITS LIKE TRYING NOT TO READ YOU FAVORITE CARTOON IN THE FUNNY PAGES! So here is what I suggest - lose the sense of humor and start acting like a true Doctor and become boring. This way I can move on with my life. I check you Safe Sex Forum like I check my email box.

Listen, thanks for everything. I have said I would donate a couple times before- now I'm just waiting on the credit card function you guys are installing.

Keep it up! You are truly a great person. Thanks for bringing truth, compassion, and most of all humor to HIV (not an easy thing to do)

On top of everything you are HIV postive- you have more zest for life then those folks on those freaking PEPPERMINT PATTY commercials. Stop it, like the doctor issue you are ruining the image that HIV+ people are all sad and depressed. You are in trouble with society sir!

Peace and Love Brother-

Peppermint Patty Commercials? Gosh, if I could only convince them to make Peppermint Peter Commercials instead, I'd audition!!!

I did try being boring once, but apparently I'm allergic to it.

Thanks for writing. When I saw the title of your post, I was convinced it was going to be another right-wing wing-nut telling me I was heading straight for hell.

Thanks for making my day!

Too much money for AIDS research
Guy from Venezia, Italy needs help.