|Wine preventative during oral sex?
Nov 21, 2003
A group of us were wondering if taking an occasional sip of wine and swishing it around in the mouth during oral sex could help prevent infection. Is this just a really stupid question, or could a little "wine with dinner" be effective?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"Wine with dinner" is always an excellent idea. Oral sex usually isn't considered dinner, but I guess it would qualify for a high-protein snack. Wine with oral sex is also an excellent idea and loads of fun. (I believe this custom began in France, or maybe Italy.) But will it "prevent infection?" No, unfortunately not. Wouldn't it be fabulous if it did?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.