Please Post - Condoms Work!!

Dear Doc:

Thanks so much for your unfailing humor. It lightens the heaviness of a subject like HIV. I just wanted to tell all those who doubt the power of condoms that they do work if used EVERYTIME! I am a recovering sex addict gay man. I spent the last 2 years in bathhouses receiving a lot of receptive anal intercourse. Most of the guys I had sex with were probably positive. But because I am sober in AA and have been for over 10 years, I was always sober during every encounter and was vigilant about always using condoms (extra strength).I also took the extra precaution of having the guy pull out before ejacualtion 75 of the time. I just tested negative. I do not endorse compulsive bathhouse sex but I do endorese vigilant condom usage and clean and sober living for alcholics and addicts. Thank you again for your work on this site!

You spent the last two years in a bathhouse? Wow, that must have been some "overtime" charge you had when you finally did decide to check out!

Thanks for taking the time to write. Yes, indeed, condoms do work! I think the folks at Trojan may be calling you to be their efficacy poster boy for an upcoming (or should that be "up and cuming"?) ad campaign.

Stay well!

Dr Bob, I like your new photo
Waht To Do Now???