WhooooHoooooOO honeymoooon

dear dr bob, i don't know if u still remember my email, i am the one who did a test at 70 days ELISA HIV1/2. It was 75 days actually. i am the one who wished that a truck would slam my car at high speed while driving.

Yes, sir, the result is negative, as u said. i was 2 weeks away from that 3 months period, but a doctor has convinced me that 10.5 weeks is okay and considered accurate as normal people infected with HIV after exposure would be detected at 2 to 6 weeks, right? yes, i have planned my honeymoon,in an island somewhere in the south china sea. i know i can trust your advise, U R THE MAN.

Thank you, sir for your reply the other day. With your hectic work, u are still able to find time to help those who need it. i will donate to your foundation. I'll pray for u. tq.

Congratulations! Happy Honeymoon. Thank you for your donation.

Stay well. Stay away from speeding trucks!

Undectable Viral Load and Unprotected Sex
Thank you for all that you do