Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

"YEAH BABY!!!"
Nov 17, 2003

7 months negative after unprotected receptive vaginal sex with a guy i picked up at a bar....... and 3 months negative after giving oral sex to a guy i hate now..... (during the window period i hooked up with a guy and went down under) ok so i am not a purude......... i just want eveyone to know that i had tonsillitis after the sex.... 3 weeks after....strep and mono both negative.... and then after the unprotected blow job i gave i got mouth ulcers uh i guess they are normally called "canker sores" and i have never gotten a canker sore in my life!!!!!! guess what i dont have HIV!!! ok so i spent 7 months worrying trying to self diagnose my self with out going to get a test... i even wrote here scared.... and yes i still think my 3 month test after the oral sex and having canker sores is not enough.... but this is what i think.... thinking is not the truth..... the damn test is.... and i am 20 years old and i went by my self!!! and no one knew i was all alone.... so instead of worrying go get tested because if i knew how fast it was to get a test and how painless and how releaved i would be i would have gone a long long time ago and now i am going evey 3 months because it feels soooooo good better than sex to find out that you are ok...... and by the way i have learned not to trust the internet regarding HIV because every web site says something different!!!!!!! so why go through the torture?????? and for that matter all of you that are scared of getting it from receptive oral sex or a lap dance or what ever dude come on.... seriously seek mental help because you are waisting these guys's time with these questions that are irrevelant... you need to find out the core inside of you that is bothering you, and why it is masked by a fear of HIV.... and my opinion is anyone that is honestly scared that they might be positive will get tested, and not wait and surf the internet.... anyone who has a mental problem will not get tested and come to this website and ask lame questions about HIV... and i am sure dr bob will agree.... he might not admidt it but deep down if he has a brain... which seems like he does... he will agree to just either go get tested or shut up about it!!!!! ok bye =) and for all of you adrenaline junkies .... getting tested is a hugh rush!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Austin Powers, is that you? Remember to keep your mo-jo latex-sealed to prevent future worries. And as for testing feeling better than sex, well . . . are you sure you are doing it right? And, by the way, what the heck is a purude?

Stay safe; stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I know I know I'm mess!!
Next
doc bobby brown

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.