I know I know I'm mess!!

Dr BOB. First, just wanna say that you and your beau make a nice looking couple. Hope to get there some day. Here's my story. I met this super looking guy...had unprotected insertive anal sex with him...to be told in the middle of "it" that he is HIV+...not too smart myself I keep going so that HE doesn't feel bad about it. Anyway, went on PEP next day...three weeks into my PEP, I received oral sex from a guy and develop a few days later abnormal secretions...yes gonorrhea...Great...now Zithromax and Cipro on top of my PEP. My question is what are the risk of me getting infected with HIV at that point?. (I am also uncut). I heard there is an increased risk of HIV tranmission with gonorrhea even though I was just receiving a blow job. Also, could it also help that I had one week of PEP left ? Awaiting your wise answer anxiously. Not all together New Yorker

Hello New Yorker,

Gonorrhea, like many other STD's, is fairly easy to contract from oral sex. HIV, however, is definitely not. In fact, the risk is extremely low. Considering you were on PEP at the time your Mr. Happy was playing tonsil hockey, your risk from this particular episode would be even lower still.

Hope that relieves at least some of the anxiety.

Good luck on your follow-up HIV tests. We are all sending you good luck. While you're waiting for your next test, how about buying a pack of rubbers?

broken thermostat with night sweats
"YEAH BABY!!!"