Saudi Arabia WOO-HOOing

Hello Doc Bob

Thanks a lot. After 3 months of anxious waiting ( cause :nipple sucking, fingering and hand job incident in NY ) my friend in saudi arabia got tested yesterday ( 12 weeks-88days) HIV 1 and 2 negative. Thanks to the Body and you Doctor Bob.

Have you heard of Ayurveda the traditional natural way of healing from India ?. I have been doing some research on the subject recently. There is a therapy using Yoga, herbal medicine and meditation which is almost proven that the same can fetch the benefits of modern hiv treatments with out any side effects ...check it out

all the best and thank you again

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Great news! And, I might add, just as we predicted! You're welcome. Congratulate your friend from all of us!

Ayurveda has been around a long time. Unfortunately, it has absolutely no anti-viral activity or effect on HIV disease progression. However, it does make a person feel better, and that's certainly worth something. Yoga and meditation are both wonderful adjunctive therapies shown to improve an overall sense of well being. But again, they do not have specific anti-HIV activity.

And, in case he's reading this, I also really like my current massage guy too.

HIV/HCV and LYSOL
broken thermostat with night sweats