HIV/HCV and LYSOL

Dear Dr.

Yesterday someone one of my neighbours came to the door, he rang on the doorbell but I talk to him from my upstairs window. His father has HCV and HIV. Well after he left, I used Lysol on the outside doorknob and on the doorbell. But it was windy ant some of the Lysol flew back on the can. I was going to throw it out, but as I got inside, I happened to spray some on my hand by accident. To the best of my knowledge I had no cuts on my hands, no burning sensation from the Lysol. I washed my hands at least three times. Also I didn't see any blood on the doorbell or on the door. But because I sprayed the Lysol on the doorbell and the wind, could the virus have flown back in the can or on my hand I also was close enough to smell the Lysol, would that be another risk?

Am I at risk for infection or am I just paranoid???

Thank you for your time.

Let me get this straight. You talked to someone from the upstairs window because his father has HCV and HIV. You are worried that because he rang the doorbell and it was windy while you then scrubbed the doorbell with Lysol and so perhaps the "virus would have flown black in the can" of Lysol, which subsequently came in contact with your skin. Is that correct? What makes you think you are being paranoid? No, you are not paranoid. You are light-years beyond paranoid. Your first assignment is to read the entire archives of this Safe Sex Forum 10 times slowly. Then go back to that neighbor, shake his hand, and apologize for being so rude and completely ridiculous.

And please note that even when those folks who deliver "The Watchtower" ring my doorbell proselytizing, I don't scrub it afterward with Lysol. And those folks are far more toxic! The last time they came over, I invited them in for coffee, told them I was gay and HIV-positive, and asked if they wanted to make a contribution to my foundation. They ran away so fast they tripped over the lawn sprinklers, it was comical especially when I then turned the lawn sprinklers on. Haven't heard from them since. Wonder why?

More on STD Transmission Via Oral Contact and clothing.
Saudi Arabia WOO-HOOing