More on STD Transmission Via Oral Contact and clothing.

Evening, Sorry to be writing you again. I realized that you tend to receive more information about situations. Allow me to explain what happened to me. I was hazed tonight, in a rather un-orthodox manor. Someone shoved a pair of underwear that belonged to a female stripper into my mouth. They made me hold them there for approximately 5 minutes. Then they made me chew on a piece of gum, in hopes of making me swallow. Of course this aggravated my salivary glands, and my mouth rapidly filled with saliva. I attempted to not swallow for 10-15 minutes. The panties where from a stripper at a strip club last night. I am EXTREAMLY Worried as to the probability of STD transmission in this manor. Please reply as quickly as you can I am bugging out. Thank you, And sorry for bothering you again.

Munching on day-old strippers' g-strings (or panties) is not considered a risk for STD's, including HIV. Believe it or not, guys chew the pants, panties, and g-strings off strippers voluntarily all the time. Your only risk is trying to get the spandex and sparkles off the roof of your mouth. Stay well.

any risk from foreplay?
HIV/HCV and LYSOL