any risk from foreplay?

Hi Doc,

Great response to the Vatican's crazy claims! What are those guys thinking?

Anyway, I've looked around on the forum but can't really find the answer to my question.

The question is, is there any risk of contracting HIV through "outercourse"/foreplay, if the man and woman's genitals come into contact (no actual penetration)? The people at the CDC hotline have not been able to give me a straight answer, so I hope you can.

You couldn't get a "straight" answer from the CDC, so you came to me? Yeah, I guess that makes sense --Good idea!

Foreplay without penetration, frottage, "outercourse" dry-docking, or whatever you want to call it, is not a risk for HIV transmission. It's just like a UPS guy who can't deliver a package just by knocking on the door or even ringing the doorbell! Someone actually has to open the door and accept the package, right?

It really is just that simple, and the CDC should have been able to give you that information straight or gay.

Stay well.

Criticizing a person!!!
More on STD Transmission Via Oral Contact and clothing.