Criticizing a person!!!

I just wanted to know that you are a strong person and your high morale is winning agaisnt the virus that you have. You help a lot of people by making them feel good. I feel bad when i read the cursings of this person towards you... (the link to that posting)

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q151221.html

People like him and viruses like AIDS trouble this world.

Kind Regards Dr.Bob

Thanks for taking time to write. I appreciate your support. Don't feel bad about what other people write. I certainly don't! Those folks are often just uninformed . . . . And yes, some are mean-spirited wing nuts. We'll continue to try to enlighten the uninformed and try to keep the other guys out of politics!

Stay well.

ANOTHER WOO HOO! PLEASE POST
any risk from foreplay?