Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Criticizing a person!!!
Nov 17, 2003

I just wanted to know that you are a strong person and your high morale is winning agaisnt the virus that you have. You help a lot of people by making them feel good. I feel bad when i read the cursings of this person towards you... (the link to that posting)

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q151221.html

People like him and viruses like AIDS trouble this world.

Kind Regards Dr.Bob

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to write. I appreciate your support. Don't feel bad about what other people write. I certainly don't! Those folks are often just uninformed . . . . And yes, some are mean-spirited wing nuts. We'll continue to try to enlighten the uninformed and try to keep the other guys out of politics!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
ANOTHER WOO HOO! PLEASE POST
Next
any risk from foreplay?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.