Hiv and anxiety disorder

Hi Dr. Robert. I just want to write this letter to thank you for inspiring me over the past 6 months. My story is strange but not unusual.. I was robbed in May and lost 40 thousand dollars worth check cashing money. And during that time, SARs was really bad in China.. That's where my dad was living and I was worried to death.. One day I got cut on my finger and after that, I have made a transaction with a customer who just did the dirty deeds with a hooker outside..I was wondering all day thinking that he had cum on his finger.. and at that time, I was sure that I have gotten hiv... after a few months of going crazy on the computer doing research on everything about hiv and how it's transmitted.. i have realized my problem is not hiv.. my problem is that I have a anxiety disorder caused by all the stress and worrying... I have been reading all the questions on this site, and your humor and your attitude had helped me going trough a lot of my anxiety attacks. I just want all the people who like me to know. Get off the computer and get help else where. Our problem is not hiv. For that person who likes to call you names, really.. that person needs to grow up and stop trying to act like a expert. Thank you for doing a great job helping everyone. I am making a donation to your research foundation to show my appreciation.

Feng (Frank)

Hi Feng,

Thanks for writing and for your kind words. I'm delighted you have realized that stress and anxiety are the causes of your symptoms, not HIV. It's not transmitted by handing money. By the way, how did you know the guy had "just done the dirty deed with a hooker outside?" Were you watching again?? You got robbed and you've got cum-stained money and hookers everywhere. Maybe it's time to consider relocating your shop?

Thank you for your donation! Stay well, Feng.

so I'm not a hot construction worker who thinks a lapdance will give me HIV...
Please Mr. Franscino-needlestick and my worst fear