Dr. Bob, its the youth group guy again!!!!

Hey Dr. Bob, I showed my youth director this site and he changed his attitudes about condoms. However, I am sooooo screwed. My gf, tested negative. I thought I was off the hook. Well, now I have these black dots surfin through my eyes. I have a tingling in my back. I got sick two to three weeks after our sex. I got tested at around a month and was negative. She claims she hasn't had sex with anyone but me in the last 5 months or so (6 months for unprotected). I believed her, until I started to get these symptoms. My question is, is it possible for me to catch an OI this close to when I was infected (it was in early august). We don't see each other anymore, But I am starting to accept my positive status and the Cytomegalovirus I am certain I have. This tingling in my back, on one of my shoulder blades is further proof. Do you know any place where HIV positive girls are on the internet? I can't be without love. Thank you for answering my question, if you do (Which I hope and pray you do!!!!)

No, you don't have HIV. No, you don't have CMV. No, the tingling in your back is not "further proof." No, the black dots surfing through your eye is not HIV-related. No, I don't know how to find HIV-positive girls on the Internet.

The only thing "screwed" about you is your head! It is completely full of misinformation. If you don't believe me, get a repeat HIV test. It will be negative. If you still can't believe that result, get some counseling from someone other than that youth director.

I sent a nasty note on 10/14 regarding easy questions...I need to apologize
so I'm not a hot construction worker who thinks a lapdance will give me HIV...