Thanks Dr.Bob, RE: Med student and oral!!

Dr.Bob,

I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw that you had answered my reply. It's wierd, I feel kind of honored. Well I did get a test done after my biochemistry exam and of course it was negative. I wasn't doing to great afterwards because I knew that a 3 month test is only conclusive. I understand that my risk is non-existent and that I was just paranoid because of guilt and stress from school. I am focusing on school now and I AM NOT GOING TO FLUNK OUT!! I still plan on doing the 13 week test and I KNOW that it will be negative, so I will keep you posted.

I think that you are a wonderful person and your attitude is just amazing. I hope to see you on this forum 50 years from now and just continue with the great work. God bless you, and thank you again for replying. I will be sending a donation very shortly to your foundation, but I hope cash is ok?

Sincerely,

Mike

PS: I got 87.5 on my exam, in case you were wondering!!

Hi Mike,

Congratulations on both the negative test and the 87.5! WOO-HOO on both counts. Hurry up and get through medical school. I could use some help on this forum!

Cash? Sure! Also, other donation options are now available at our updated website, www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well. I concur with your prediction that your 13-week test will also be negative!

Keep me posted. We'll WOO-HOO in harmony!

Bob, give me and the rest of us paranoids some closure
Where the Rubber Meets the Mouth