lost count on how many times i have asked

dr bob.you should be hung.we need a docs professional oppinion not humor and counseling.i have been through this for 10 months now and all i get is no reply and i dont even know why i want you to reply because you act as if its not possible that anyone can get hiv.im tired of your positive bs.this is how the disease spreads.oh you have hiv fear.oh you have hiv fear.you sound like a broken record.im getting retested and if its positive which im sure it is your the first one on my list of many to be sued your jackass......

I can see those anger management classes haven't been too helpful yet, now have they?

I should be hung? How do you know I'm not? Sorry, couldn't resist. I know you're not a fan of my humor, but whether or not I'm hung or if my ass is jacked, I just want you to know that I get thousands and thousands of questions, and really do try to answer as many of them as I possibly can in both this forum and the Fatigue/Anemia Forum. I have no way of knowing which of the past questions were yours, but if I did not answer them, there is probably a good chance I answered one similar to yours. Have you checked the archives? If you don't like or agree with my responses, that's certainly your prerogative. However, as for my "positive bs," I also hope you realize I am HIV-positive and spend a good deal of my life trying to educate people (like you) about the facts related to HIV transmission, diagnosis, and treatment. You mention you are getting retested, so I would assume you are negative so far, right? Let's hope you stay that way. Perhaps you'll even write back with the good news and a contrite letter of apology. Perhaps not. At any rate, I doubt that I or anyone else on your "list" will be hearing from your lawyer. Lastly, counseling for anxiety can be very therapeutic. I very strongly suggest you reconsider this option. And that's no joke!

its always "you're unlikely to get HIV"
Worried pls help animal contact pls respond