its always "you're unlikely to get HIV"

hi there... i shared a bottle of water someone who i suspect may be HIV+. i am a little concerned as to the chances of being infected by him. please give an honest answer because many of the answers given in this forum seem to state that its unlikely or impossible to get HIV...i don't mean to doubt you but i am just asking if these are you're honest medical opinions or is it just not to cause too much anxiety amongst us. Really hope to get a reply...

Thanks for your time.

All of my responses are my absolute "honest medical opinion." Why wouldn't they be? Not to cause too much anxiety amongst you? No, my friend, that's neither ethical nor even helpful.

So what about your "shared bottle of water with someone who you suspect may be HIV+?" That would fit in with the "impossible" group. And that is my final (and always honest) answer! Stay well.

Weekly Blood Draw
lost count on how many times i have asked