I tested negative

Dear Dr. Bob,

God Bless you. I just got my results back today and they were negative. This non-existent risk was a handjob with a stripper touching herself first. So for all you guys that get a handjob,take it from me. The anxiety is the risk not the handjob. I searched everything on the internet and it confuses you even more, making you think that you would be the one who gets this terrible disease. Is the pleasure worth it. YES Is the anxiety worth it. NO. Dr. Bob, your words,your knowledge and your compasion is all that I can thank you for. I would like to make a donation and I will get involved here at home. God Bless you and may God give you and your partner the strength to survive and the support you need..

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! But I must admit I'm not at all surprised by the results, and agree the risk was "non-existent." However, I also know the anxiety is anything but! So welcome to the X-file. (That's the x-worried well file.)

Thanks for your donation. Information about The foundation can be viewed at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well.

Just a comment about the CDC HIV helpline
Lack of Spleen affect HIV ELISA Test?