Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

To the most inspiring person on the planet..woohoo!!
Nov 10, 2003

Dear Bob. Can I just say who the hell does the idiot who wrote the note titled "jesus" think he is? I sincerely hope you do not take any notice of these low lifes as they are quite clearly lacking in the brain department. Anyway, now for my story. I have just returned from receiving the results of my 12 week test....negative!!Woohoo!!! I am a female from the UK and have used this site to get me through the past 3 months and it would have been a hell of a lot harder without you Dr Bob , so thankyou from the bottom of my heart for making me smile through the most difficult 3 months I have ever known. I tested 1 year ago with the results again being negative, however in July I had an oral encounter with a person in a high risk category. I already knew that my risk was low but at the time I had a terrible sore throat ( I know it was a stupid thing to do with a sore throat but it was one mistake I will not be making again....). So of course I was panicking and gradually I began to "experience" all the classic ars symptoms. I felt that my life was just crumbling and I could no longer think about anything else. I trawled through the internet every day matching up the symptoms and coming away even more downhearted than the last time. After waiting for an eternity and finding the courage to test I have been blessed with a negative result today. Bob you truly are a god. you are the most inspirational person I have had the pleasure of "knowing". You are a shining example to both men and women , and you provide hope and humour to us worried wells during the most difficult times . Thanks Doc Happy girl from over the pond

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Happy Girl Over the Pond,

A Jolly-good-WOO-HOO to you dearie! Excellent news!

Thanks for your comments on that other guy who is clearly common sense-challenged. Fortunately my forum is overwhelmingly packed with kind, considerate folks like you rather than wing-nuts like him.

Stay well; stay happy; and I'll try to do the same. (I'm willing bet that other guy is clearly lacking in the happy department) Dr. Bob

Previous
Drug dealer is willing to change his ways!!
Next
To the guy that wrote the Jesus article

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.