Drug dealer is willing to change his ways!!

Dr. Bob, please help me out ok? For the last few years I have been heavily involved in the manufacture and saleof Chrystal Meth. Ok, about 2 months or so ago (maybe month and a half), we had a huge score (The buyer was a CEO and was purchasing for a local Republican campaign party for big shots-so he was loaded) and made it big. but there was a problem. I had to test the stuff quick because we were out of time. Anyway, me and a partner had to share a needle (Got to double test). Anyway, now I am certain I have HIV. I made the bastard get tested and he was non-reactive, whatever the hell that means. I am getting tested at six months I guess, but I can't get my head straight. I have floaters in my eyes, and I know its HIV. I normally NEVER use just sell, in order to make some cash and not become an addict, but it was a desperate moment as I was in need of some serious dough. I am supposed to be living the high life, but I am at a low. These floaters won't leave. I keep telling myself they are from contacts. Can I have floaters this close to infection, and can thye influence my three month test? I promise to give you a big chunk of my pie no matter what, and remember to outride the wind, and especialy the cops, Michael

Hello Michael,

Interesting story (whether or not it's true). Sharing needles does place you at risk for blood-borne illnesses, such as HIV and hepatitis. Your partner's "non-reactive" test result means he was HIV-negative at the time of the test.

Your symptom of floaters is not consistent with HIV ARS. Floaters will not affect HIV test results. I would suggest you have a 3-month ELISA test. If that's negative, you can relax. If the floaters persist, see your eye doctor. Floaters can be caused by many conditions, and often are normal.

Now regarding that big chunk of pie, should I be worried the cops will be chasing me if you send it?

Protected Sex With Prostitute,Scared of STDS!
To the most inspiring person on the planet..woohoo!!