Am I hiv positive? Please help, My son's birthday

Dear Dr Bob, Your name sound Italian, I lived over there some 25 years ago. This is my 5th letter. Please help me. I had an oral sex performed on me March of 2002 by an uknown female. These are my dates: Oral sex March 21, 2002 Tested April 23 - Negative Tested May 22, _ Negative Tested July 15, _ Negative

I am married. My doctor said that he does not think I have hiv. I started unprotedted sex with my wife. I have pains in my legs and hands. I have called CDC and they said my risk is low. I have copy of my testes from Kieser Permanente and carry them with me. I will only believe your advice. I visit this site daily. You may have touched on this subject before. I am an African and have lived in the United States for about 23 years. The female is hispanic. Is a test after 3 and half months enough. Does hiv cause arthritis? I have one son and today October 14 is is birthday. I want to live long enough to see him grow. I would certainly donate to your foundation.

You are a blessing.

Thank you.

Since you visit this site daily, I would suggest you spend some time reading the responses I've posted! Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. I consider the 3-month ELISA test to be definitive. I totally agree with your doctor. If you are unable to stop worrying about this, you should consider getting some counseling to help you copes with your irrational fears of an illness you do not have.

Congratulations to you on your negative status and Happy Birthday to your son.

Thanks for your donation. Information can be found on www.concertedeffort.org. Stay well.

Bob..keep on truck'n mate
Protected Sex With Prostitute,Scared of STDS!