Bob..keep on truck'n mate

Hey Bob,

You know I don't know how you keep going!? What you do is just unreal. All these worried people mailing you and you just keep on truck'n. What you do for people is awsome. You helped me out a couple of times when I was freaked out after an exposure. I was the text book worry well, in fact guilt drove me to test out to 12 months post exposure........negative everytime!.......PCR DNA, Western blot, P24 Antigen, ELISA you name it I got tested by it, but you were always there to answer a question.

You know I hope you realise the impact you make on peoples lives!? You symbolise hope, honesty and forgiveness in a world that needs plently of it.

You are a true gentleman and kind soul.

Take Care and never yield,

Ireland

Hello Ireland,

Thanks for your kind comments. I fully intend to keep it up (so to speak) because, as you know, I'm one happy little trucker.

Stay well.

Would you not recommend unprotected sex with Girlfriend!!!
Am I hiv positive? Please help, My son's birthday