My year long hiv scare. Plz post dr. Bob

This is my story for my year full of hiv scare. Around Dec 2001 to July 2002 (I met the girl who i hope i will be with for the rest of my life also) last year me and my best friend used to always pick up women off the street and have sex with them (protected). But one time when i was having sex with one of the female's my condom broke. I didn't know until 10 minutes later. That is when my story started. A week after that i took a quick test what is called discreet (yes i said it) lol. But i was neg on that one so i thought i was good until i started reading info online and found out that you have to wait 6 months. Thats when my life went a complete reck. I was stuck to my pc 12 hours a day after that. So then a month after that I might this women had sex with her unprotected. She was way older then me I was 20 at the time she was like 39 or older. I ask her if she still have kids she said no so i ejaculated in her. She didn't even care but not until like 8 mouths later I started thinking about if she did that before and let a man ejaculated in her and if she had hiv. A little after that I started talking to my girl who i was talking about being with for the rest of my life, I broke her vigin or whateva you call it (Sex always protected). I get into that a little later. So around Feb 2003 I took another discreet test that was six months after that risk from when the condom broke in July 2002. It was neg i was so happy i finally got hiv out of my mind. Everything was well until April 2003 I was still messing with the street women or hookers. Did i learn my listen Nope i didn't the condom broke again i was back in a hiv windom period going crazy again. I check out this site called thebody.com and then i read someone post talking about he tested with discreet and dr. bob said that is not a fda approved test. That broke me down to my knees. That is when i started thinking about the women i had sex with who i ejaculated in. After that i then found a site that i can take a elisa hiv test. I took it asap I was neg i was so happy about it. But I still was in the window for hiv me and my girl broke up i never told her none of this. I tested 6 weeks after that risk with the women who i pickup off the street in april 2003. It was neg. But a week before i was going to take my 13 week test I met a female off a local party line. We had sex the condom broke I was then again back in the Hiv window period I was so scared, That was so stupid for me again. I never got my head str8 again. Thinking that would be enough Nope I got myself in something again So around late July I found another girl who I had sex with and I proformed oral sex on her. When i had a cut in my mouth. Putting myself in another window period. After this time I got my head on str8 and wanted to take control of my life and my heath so I got back with my girl who i said i would stay with for the rest of my life if i am Neg. I never told her about these things. I took a elisa test after that was Neg i was happy that i wasn't Pos. So i waited a little more for the 6 weeks after the risk when i proformed oral sex test with something called a oraquick a rapid hiv test. I started to get into the lord more and without him i wouldn't have never got through this. I took a Pcr Dna test neg i felt good andy said i will be neg thoughout i prayed to the lord everyday for 3 times a day. I Was neg for that test. Every week after that i tested with the oraquick i was neg everyweek after until today when i finaly tested neg for hiv at 88 days close enough to 13 weeks for me. So now i will be changing colleges to go to school with my girl we been talking about marriege and engagments. So when i get some money i will do it I said if i will be neg i will pop the question. So i finally got my life str8 and for now on I will stay with her and with her only I feel that i'm the luckest man in the world i got so many chances and keep going back in it. I Thank god and you all. I love you all and i will stay around this forum forever it change my life

I'm glad you have "learned your listen." Congratulations on your negative tests! I hope now you'll be spending time in college studying something other than possible HIV disease. If I could make a suggestion, English 101, stressing spelling and grammar might be a good choice.

Also, I'm a bit concerned about your 3 separate episodes of condom failure (breakage) within a relatively short period of time. Are you sure you are using them correctly? You didn't buy them in a second-hand shop, did you?

Stay well.

Resluts of Western Bolt tests and worries
Would you not recommend unprotected sex with Girlfriend!!!