I went there and asked!!!!

Dr. Bob, some minutes ago I posted a question saying I ddn't have courage to go to the hospital where I took the test and ask if they use FDA approves tests or not. But I work really near this hospital and once I had finished writing to you, guess what I did: I went there!!! YES!!! With my broken -but effective- Turkish I said I'd like to talk to the doctor (it wasn't the same doctor. should I start being paranoid again? Laughs) and asked him if they use FDA approved rapid tests What was the answer? YES, of course we do. I said, I was a bit paranoid, here is Turkey, etc, etc and then he answered back: No, but this things come from abroad, etc, etc, etc. He assured me I shouldn't worry... he asked me about the window period... I told him I was way beyond that when I took the test, so he told me not to be paranoid. But... guess what: Am I reassured? Not yet... maybe tomorrow... when I said "FDA" in English he immediately recognized the abbreviation... can you also say something to reassure me, my beloved guru?? I promise not to write anymore and move on with my life... Kisses!!! Can I send you kisses??

Sure, I can say that I totally agree with the Turkish doctor you spoke with. So now you have a second professional opinion! How's that?

Can kisses be sent? Well, I generally find them more enjoyable when personally delivered. Besides, I wouldn't want you to get your tongue stuck in the fax machine. Stay well.

BOBBY, BOBBBY, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!
Semen Stained Undies