Going to give oral sex (a lot)...

Hi. I am a bisexual married male with a child. I am HIV negative now but concerned about giving HIV to my wife because of what I am going to do soon. I am going to a sex club in a week and I will be probably be giving oral sex to several anonymous men. I will be using condoms with all of them. What are the odds that I will contract HIV and are there any documented cases of contracting HIV from giving oral sex to a man even when a condom is used? Thanks.

Sounds like you've got a big night ahead of you. So with all that "head," what are you to do??? The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is very low. Using a condom will further reduce the risk to essentially nil. I know of no documented cases of HIV transmission when a condom has been used properly and did not fail.

Stay safe; stay well.

Please Bob, Why Won't you answer this Teen?
You are the best and funniest