Still worrying about sharing toothpaste on a train

Hi, Dr.Rob! Thank you for answering my question about my episode of sharing my toothpaste on a train. Afterwards, I surfed this web about the risk of sharing toothpaste with other people. However, I still doubt about the risk. Say, if the old lady had some body fluids (something other than blood) containing HIV viruses on her toothbrush, and left some of the fluids on the tip of my toothpaste tube when she used it. Then I rubbed the tube against my toothbrush without knowing it. If the fluids on the tip of my toothpaste tube contained enough viruses, then it was still possible for me to get infected, right? I know that my question is a bit of ridiculous, but it could be possible in reality! Is there anyone in the world contracted HIV this way? Kindly answer! A Chinese College Student

Hello Chinese College Student,

You "surfed the web about the risk of sharing toothpaste with other people on a train?" I doubt even Google could come up with many matches for that search!

If you know your question "is a bit ridiculous," why are you sending it in again? I'll just agree with you that it is ridiculous, OK? No, there are no other cases, and I hope you'll have no further doubts. Now get back to your studies!

please answer very worried irish lad
Anemia and HIV testing