please answer very worried irish lad

hey ten weeks and a wee bit ago i had protected sex with a thai girl later found out she used to be ahooker so i freaked she insisted on condoms so made me feel like she practised safe sex alot but during the third and final session the condom slipped off i dont know if there were afew thrusts or not i alos gave her oral sex for a few weeks i had an antibody test at 4o days and evvery thing was ok till the tenth week whe i got a sore throat and headache and have been feeling realy third for our days now is this seroconversiobn have i got hiv im really worried its only my second time having sex ive 2 weeks to wait for ny 12 week test please write back i promise a donation either way my result goes

Hello Irish Lab,

It's only your second time and already you are having such worries?

OK, let's look at your risk:

1.Sex with a pro.

2.The vaginal sex was mostly protected, except for the "third and final session," when the condom slipped off and there is a possibility of a "few thrusts" that may not have been plastic wrapped.

3.Giving her "oral sex for a few weeks." A few weeks?!? Wow, that's impressive! Did you at lest come up for air?

OK, so basically you may or may not have had a few unprotected thrusts, and you gave her an incredible tongue lapping. The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is extremely low. If there really were thrusts without protection, there is some degree of risk for STD's, including HIV. Since you aren't certain about this, we also can't really be certain about your risk, but it appears to be quite low.

Now, what about your symptoms:

1.Sore throat and headaches. These are extremely common complaints and certainly not limited to HIV ARS.

2.Feeling "realy third." What's that? Maybe you're too tired to hit the spell check button?

Do I think your symptoms are related to seroconversion (or as you call it, "seroconsiobn")? The odds would certainly be against this being HIV-related, and I would agree with the odds. Your 40-day negative test is encouraging, but not definitive. The 12-week test will give you a conclusive result. The odds remain very, very much in your favor. Only 2 more weeks to wait. Try not to worry. And remember; continue to always practice safe sex in the future to prevent future worries. Good luck on your 3-month test. We'll all be rooting for you! Write back with your good news, OK?

Thank you for your very kind donation. Stay well.

always played safe bu now riddled with anxiety, Help!
Still worrying about sharing toothpaste on a train